Why would a guy at Kroger tell me Açaí was pronounced Ah-ky-ah... and that's why I don't shop at Kroger. Anyways, here's how you make the berry goodest smoodie bowl ever.
What you'll need:
- 1 pack of frozen Açaí
- 1 cup of frozen fruit blend – (Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries and Pineapple)
- 1 scoop of Coconut ice cream
- Two healthy splashes of Almond Milk (the less, the thicker your bowl)
- 1 Tbsp of Ginger powder (optional)
- 4 frozen cubes of crushed ginger (optional) I just really love ginger!
- 2 Tbsp of SHROOMS! The best part!
- Easy. Blend above ingredients!
- Add toppings. I used granola, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, dried cranberries and cacao nibs.
- Find something good on Netflix & enjoy.