You read right... chocolate lamp chops. Muhahahaha! Anyways, this was an experiment gone right because these came out bomb.
What you'll need:
- Lamb Chops
- Bell Peppers (red, yellow, orange)
- Olive Oil
- Preferred Seasonings (Tonys, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper)
- ZEN COCO
- Season meat and peppers with love.
- Pour ZEN COCO over the chops... make it chocolatey, don't be scuuurd.
- Marinate for at least an hour.
- Heat Olive Oil in pan (preferably cast iron) over high heat until you hear that sizzle.
- Cook meat with peppers 3-4 minutes on each side or done to your liking.
- Drizzle ZEN COCO on top like it's steak sauce.
You're welcome! 😌