The name is a bit abrasive but idk it just...fits. These lettuce wraps are spicy, full-flavored and electrifyingly fresh. They have attitude and talk back but are super healthy and so addicting. You won't be shunned whipping these up for the gang. If you're ready for your eyes to water with tears of joy and your taste buds to parlay with the robust ginger and cocoa notes, keep reading.
What you'll need:
- 1 lb of Ground Turkey
- 3 Bell Peppers (red, yellow, orange)
- it's an Avocadooo.....thanks.
- Minced Garlic (use as much as you like) :)
- 1 Onion
- Seasoningz (Tony's Creole, Tajin, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Paprika, Black Pepper)
- ZEN COCO <--- that girl.
- Season your meat and peppers! Very important for the road trip to flavor town. (I let the Tajin be specifically for the bell peppers.)
- Sauté meat and peppers in olive oil (separate skillets)
- Sauté. Sauté. Sauté.
- Mix avocado, minced garlic with above seasonings or make guac like a seasoned human bean
- Fill your lettuce wraps.
- Use ZEN COCO liberally as a topping.
Thank you Shanice for this recipe!